Andie Mitchell, New York Times bestselling author of "It Was Me All Along" and "Eating in the Middle" speaks about finding balance in health, work, life and blogging as a business.
You'll hear about:
- How Andie Mitchell started blogging.
- How she uses a standing desk to keep her energy up throughout the day.
- Is blogging a difficult career?
- What it was like to write and shop her book proposal?
- How we use food to channel negative or positive energy.
- How we use our blogs to channel positive energy.
- Struggles with social media and keeping reality in check.
- Over-sharing on social media.
- Separating your brand from yourself on Instagram.
- Dealing with food restriction and binge eating disorder.
- Why celebrities saying they love their bodies is a disconnect at times.
- Knowing that you will feel differently about your body every day.
- What a day in the life of Andie Mitchell looks like.
- Andie Mitchell's third book proposal.
- What’s the one health item you can’t live without?
- What advice would you give your 20 year old self?
- What do you hope your 50 year old self would tell you?