Davida sits down with Lee of the fitness website Fit Foodie Finds to talk about a kind of uncomfortable topic — can you work with your best friend? They also talk about making friends with other bloggers, strategizing your business and comparing yourself with others and accepting that it’s okay to have different goals.
You’ll also hear about:
- Making friends with other bloggers.
- How Davida from The Healthy Maven and Lee from Fit Foodie Finds met.
- Reaching out to bloggers you admire.
- At what point Lee decided she needed to hire another person to help run her business.
- How Linley, Lee’s first full-time hire, is an integral part of Fit Foodie Finds.
- How Fit Foodie Finds and Davida transferred their blogs into a business.
- The challenges best friends have working together.
- Do acquaintances make better business partners than best friends?
- What success looks like for Lee.
- How Lee started creating a strategy for her blog.
- Whether Lee is afraid to test and learn and take risks.
- How getting rejected from design school gave Lee her inspiration to start her website.
- Why Lee started Fit Foodie Finds as a creative outlet rather than business.
- What would Lee tell new bloggers knowing how saturated the blog industry is now.
- Why Lee doesn’t call herself a blogger.
- What Lee and Davida say when people ask them how they make money.
- Where Lee sees the future of Fit Foodie Finds.
- What Lee’s new business is.
- What Lee’s one health habit she can’t give up.
- Who she looks up to in business.
- The entrepreneurial spirit of the Twin Cities.
- What she would tell her 20 year old self.
- What Lee hopes she knows at 50 years old.
You can find Lee on Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter/Pinterest/Facebook: @fitfoodiefinds.